Saturday, March 2, 2013

PDL 2


I know what you mean. I was not too impressed with today's chapter, and the audio could put you to sleep.
Do you have a smartphone? If so download the Bible app I mentioned yesterday. It has many versions of the Bible. Try the NIV version. It is written in contemporary English and is very easy to read. I also ordered that version from Amazon. You also will like the New Testament better . I used to read the King James Version but I found it difficult to understand.
For instance here is the quote from John 14 6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No 1 comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my father as well.
Written in easy to understand English. I think you will find it more user friendly.
I also disagreed with a lot of what this chapter says, so don't feel bad.
Debi. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment