Saturday, March 2, 2013

PDL 5


 First a few opening remarks. 1 we all realize that we have busy lives, there for doesn’t feel bad if you fell behind it happens to all of us. this isn't too much work for me I enjoy it. 3 don't feel like you have to comment every day.
The audio
see things from God's perspective. My worldview is the beliefs that I build my life upon. Your worldview determines everything. Your worldview is the most important tool you have. When you change your worldview the old passes away and a new life has begun.
Always be prepared to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope in you. 1Peter 3:15
1 be careful how you think, your thoughts shape your lives. 2 pay attentions to God's revelation and you will be blessed. 3 are able to explain your worldview.
1 learn the truth
2 discern what is false
3 turn from the world to the word 4 concern yourself with God's agenda.
God says put me as the first thing in your life and I will take care of the rest.
The way you see your life shape your life. Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world but let God transform you inwardly buy a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God. All of life is a test you are always being tested. Nothing is insignificant in your life. Even the smallest incident has significance.
1 Corinthians 10:13
Psalm 24:1
We never really know anything God just loans the earth to us.
1 Corinthians 4:2
Everything you do even simple daily chores has the eternal implications.
Money is both a test and a trust from God.
Luke 16:11
What has happened to me recently that I now realize was a test from God?
(I did not type out the scripture, rather I wrote it for you to look up. In other where I wrote Luke 16:11, I mean for you to look it up.)
Chapter 5 was so long that I am now a day behind. Sorry everybody!
Debi. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment